Lodge | Lower Hirafu Village
Request a booking at The Red Ski House.
Subject to availability we will then hold accommodation and send your booking invoice within 1 working day.
- Quiet & picturesque middle village location
- Tea and coffee making
- Lounge with selection of books, movies and games
- TV and DVD
- Ironing Facilities
- High speed wireless internet and free local telephone
- Ski and board equipment room
- Drying and laundry facilities
The Red Ski House Room Features
- A variety of rooms (10 in total) sleeping up to 3 persons
- 4-5 star queen size split beds with linen, towels and slippers supplied
- Alarm clock radios
- Central heating
Niseko’s The Red Ski House was newly renovated for the 2007 winter season with the aim of providing comfortable western style accommodation within a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. The Red Ski House is situated in the picturesque middle area of Hirafu, a quiet part of the village with many good restaurants and bars just a stroll away. A shuttle bus service runs continuously from the lodge to the ski lifts all day.