Haven Niseko delivers five star alpine living in a convenient middle village setting. The exclusive and centrally located 2, 3 & 4 bedroom apartments and spacious studios are outfitted with premium furnishings, luxurious bathrooms, private balconies and the latest entertainment systems and fully equipped kitchens with European appliances.
At Haven Niseko the spacious living and dining rooms enjoy floor-to-ceiling panoramic views of Mt. Yotei and the Niseko Grand Hirafu ski runs. On site you will find a dedicated concierge/reception desk, cafe, wellness centre and beautician services.
The apartments also enjoy dedicated shuttle service to and from the Hirafu chairlifts, exclusive for guests.
- Walk to lifts
- Shuttle to lifts
- Satellite TV
- Full Kitchen
- On-site reception
- Dry Room
Walk to Niseko Hirafu Lifts: 300m / 5 minutes
Walk to Shuttle: 10m / 1 minutes
Haven Niseko Early Bird information
10% Early Bird
- Available for the booking staying between 6th January & 14th February 2018
- Minimum 7 nights required and Maximum 7 nights per booking at discount
- Booked by 30th June 2017
20% Early Bird
- Available for the booking staying between 1st-19th December 2017 and 24th Feburary - 27th April 2018
- Minimum 5nights required and maximum 7 nights booking at discount for the dates between 24th Feb - 9th Mar 2018
- Minimum 5 nights required and no maximum limit at discount for the dates between 13th-19th Dec 2017 & 10th Mar - 3rd Apr 2018
- Minimum 3 nights required and no maximum limt at discount for the dates between 1st - 12th Dec 2017 & 4th - 27th Apr 2018
- Book by 30th June 2017
** Discount may be withdrawn at any time without notice
Hirafu Village is Niseko's main hub. Here you will find most of Niseko's restaurants, shops, bars and other amenities, including the Japan Ski Experience Niseko office where our ground service team is based.
Hirafu Village sits at the foot of Grand Hirafu, the largest of Niseko's 4 interconnected ski areas, which offers sensational on and off-piste powder skiing and spectacular flood-lit ski runs at night.
Nestled in the middle of Hirafu village, Haven Niseko is just a few minute walk to the lifts of Grand Hirafu and one minute to the Niseko United shuttle stop. Fantastically situated in the centre of the village, the location is also great for trying out an array of the many wonderful restaurants Niseko’s Hirafu village has to offer. Or hop over to Yukoro onsen after a day on the hill, just 2 minute walk. With a dedicated shuttle service to and from the Niseko Hirafu chairlifts, exclusive for guest use, a stay at Haven Niseko is as convenient as it is luxurious.
click Niseko Hirafu map to enlarge