Rhythm Snow Sports offers the largest range of quality ski and snowboard equipment in Niseko with complimentary valet service.
* Open daily 8am-9pm
Unbeatable service at Niseko's most central and well equipped store
Perfect your technique with a range of lesson types
Niseko Lift Passes
Niseko All Mountain Lift Pass delivered to your door
Niseko Airport Transfers
Taxi or coach transfers to the door of your accommodation
Hakuba Snow Monkey & Zenkoji Temple Day Tour
Full day excursion departing from Hakuba, where you’ll visit the famous snow monkeys, have lunch at a traditional sake brewery in the historical town of Obuse, and finish the tour with a visit to the famous Zenkoji Buddhist Temple in Nagano city, before returning to Hakuba.
Snow Monkey Tour includes: all transportation to & from place of original pick-up location, English speaking guide throughout the duration of the tour, entry fee of the Monkey Park, set traditional Japanese lunch at the Masuichi sake brewery in the historic town of Obuse and visit to Zenkoji Temple in Nagano city.
Full day tour departing at 8am and arriving back in Hakuba at 5:30pm.
- Adults – ¥10,000
- Children (3-11 years) – ¥8,000
- Children (0-2 years)- free of charge (if no bus seat or set lunch)
Tour meets at 7:45am at the Wadano Visitor Information Centre for registration & check in. Bus departure at 8am – 8:20 depart Goryu. Bus ride takes approximately 2 hours, including 15 minute rest stop. Learn all about the surrounding villages, architecture and history of Nagano prefecture as you drive through hundred-year old farmhouses. 10am – Arrive at Kombayashi Onsen and hike to hot spring. Visit the world famous Japanese Macaque “snow monkeys”. Once the bus arrives in the Yudanaka area, it is a 30 minute walk through the forest to the entry of the onsen park. Meander through beautiful Japanese cedars and through picturesque scenery. See monkeys bathing in open-water hot springs. 12:00pm – After working up an appetite, you board the bus and are taken to the historic post town of Obuse (45 min), home of the Masuichi-Ichimura Sake Brewery for a delicious Japanese set menu hot lunch. After lunch, spend some time exploring the old town, visiting the famous Hokusai museum, and shopping for traditional sake. Head back to the bus and drive to Nagano city’s famous Zenkouji temple, one of the most magnificant temple complexes in all of Japan, consisting of 39 buildings. The quaint road leading up to the temple complex is speckled with vendors selling traditional souvenirs, delicious food and snacks, and you can even purchase your fortune. Spend 1-1.5 hours walking around the temple grounds before re-boarding the bus and heading back to Hakuba. Bus departs at 4:15pm and arrives back in Hakuba around 5:15pm.
Cultural day tour to Snow Monkey Onsen
The Hakuba Valley Lift Pass grants you access to 11 ski resorts in Hakuba:
- Happo One
- Hakuba Goryu
- Hakuba 47
- Hakuba Sanosaka
- Hakuba Norikura
- Hakuba Cortina
* JPY 1,000 meal coupon is included in the pass price for: Minekata, Norikura and Cortina ski resorts.
* Passes are valid for visiting multiple ski resorts on one day.
* Children 5 years and under are free.
Hakuba Lift Passes
Ski 11 Hakuba Valley resorts on a single lift pass
Operating in Hakuba for over 10 years and based at Happo One ski resort, Evergreen International Ski School offer private ski and snowboard lessons with professional English speaking instructors.
Group ski and snowboard lessons offered by Hakuba Snowsports School with fully qualified, English speaking instructors. Lessons are taught at Hakuba Goryu Iimori resort.
- Morning Lesson (2 hours): 10:30am – 12:30pm – ¥6,000 yen per Adult / ¥6,000 yen per Child
- Afternoon Lesson (2 hours): 1:30pm – 3:30pm – ¥6,000 yen per Adult / ¥6,000 yen per Child
- Full Day Program (4 hours): 10:30am – 3:30pm – ¥12,000 yen per Adult / ¥12,000 yen per Child
* Children 5 – 12 years
* Children’s full day lessons include 1 hour supervised lunch break, with lunch included
Private lessons or group lessons for adults or children
With stores located in Wadano, Happo village and Goryu, Central Snowsports offer the best and newest range of ski and snowboard equipment in Hakuba. Prices include a free guest shuttle pick-up and drop-off service for fitting, expert fitting and free equipment gear pick-up from your accommodation at the end of your stay.
Exceptional service and the best range of rental gear in Hakuba
Shared Door-to-Door Airport Taxi Service
Door-to-door minibus shared taxi transfer between Narita and Haneda Airports and Hakuba. This service can be booked to meet any flight arrival or departure time. This service includes meet & greet at the airport and transfer to the door of your accommodation. Journey time: 4.5 – 5 hours approx.
Narita <-> Hakuba
- Adults – ¥13,900 / Children (7-12) – ¥9,800 / Children (0-6) ¥4,100 per person one way journey
Haneda <-> Hakuba
- Adults – ¥12,900 / Children (7-12) – ¥9,100 / Children (0-6) ¥3,800 per person one way journey
Nagano Snow Shuttle
Scheduled coach transfer service between Narita Airport and Hakuba. Operates 2 x per day. * Operates 18th December 2014 – 8th March 2015.
- Adults – ¥8,500 / Children (4-12 years) – ¥6,375 / Infants (0-3 years) no seat FOC
Arrival Transfer Schedule:
- NSS02 departs Narita Airport Terminal 2: 09:45 / Arrives Hakuba 15:15 ((Goryu, Echoland, Happo drop-off locations)
- NSS04 departs Narita Airport Terminal 2: 20:00 (* departs 21:00 on Tuesdays & Wednesdays) / Arrives Hakuba 01:00 (includes drop-off at accommodation)
Departure Transfer Schedule:
- NSS01 departs Hakuba: 10:30 / Arrives Shinjuku Tokyo 15:15 / Arrives Narita Airport Terminal 2 16:45
- NSS03 departs Hakuba 16:30 / Arrives Shinjuku Tokyo 21:15 / Arrives Narita Airport Terminal 2 22:30 (drop-off at airport hotel possible)
Private Door-to-Door Airport Taxi Service
Door-to-door private taxi transfer between Narita and Haneda Airports and Hakuba. This service can be booked to meet any flight arrival or departure time. This service includes meet & greet at the airport and transfer to the door of your accommodation. Journey time: 4.5 – 5 hours approx.
- 1-7 PEOPLE to/from Narita Airport – ¥77,000 per vehicle one way journey
- 1-7 PEOPLE to/from Haneda Airport – ¥71,000 per vehicle one way journey
Hakuba Airport Transfers
Taxi or coach transfers between Tokyo airports and Hakuba